The most recent Time and Cycle cluster was on 7/27, mentioned on my public blog at http://timeandcycles.blogspot.com & on twitter:
Time CITs: "Next to the 6/26 Geometric & Fed CIT & 6/27 Long term Geometric time CIT, we have the following Cycles:
1. 267 CD Cycle: 5/20/15H-267- 2/11/16L-267- 11/4/16L-265- 7/27/17H/L?
2. 220 TD cycle: 9/12L=7/27
3. 144 TD Inverse cycle: 12/30L= 7/27H 4. 19 wk/133 CD: 2/11/16L-137-6/27/16L-130-11/4/16L-131- 3/15/17H-134- 7/27/17H
7/27 could be a High & Low. The markets needs to prove themselves first by declining below 2459.93 SPX to confirm a 7/27H was in."
Actual: Since the 7/27 Time & Cycles Cluster CIT High/Low, we formed a choppy contracting triangle the last 6 trading days.
What's next: We make a 8/4-7H at the 8/5 Solar time CIT and 8/7 Lunar Eclipse and see a decline into the 8/11 next Time and Cycle Cluster Low
The next Time and Cycle cluster is due 8/10-11 +/-1 Trading Day
Time CITs are centered on Friday 8/11+/-1 day
1. 8/10 proprietary Geometric time CIT (70-80% accurate)
2. Friday 8/11 proprietary Solar time CIT (84-90% accurate)
3. Monday 8/14 proprietary Geometric time CIT
Astro time CITs:
1. 8/10 Sun 60 Jupiter
2. 8/13 Mercury retrogrades.
Cycles: There are 2 fixed cycles due on the coming week (please remember Fixed cycles can expand and contract)
The next 19 TD Cycle is due around 8/9+/-
The next 94 TD Cycle of Lows is due around 8/10+/-