The Mini crash Low was supposed to be a 5/4 Crash Low, but it looks like it will be a "normal" Low, which is still a decent Low to trade.
From last night: "The decline has morphed into an ABC decline into 4/29L and we are seeing a possible D wave rally phase into 5/2H, followed by a final E wave into 5/4-5 T&C Custer Lows"
As we erased all of yesterday's gains today, it confirms that a D wave did complete at the 5/2H, which was the 5/2 Geo and 4/30 Solar weekend CIT and we are in a final E wave lower into 5/4 T&C Cluster Low.
The 5/4 Time and Cycle Cluster
180 Degrees or 6 Lunar Months (177 CD) before that is the 5/6 New Moon at 3.29 pm Eastern, 55 hours before NM = 5/4 at 8.29 am = Low at Open, but it could always be later or earlier.
Whatever Low we get on 5/4, we TMAR (Take the Money and Run).
- Inverted Cycle 4/22H, 4/27HH!, 5/4 Crash Low!
- Proprietary Cycle 1: 4/19H, 5/4 Low
- Proprietary Cycle 2: 4/21(H) and 5/4 Low
- Proprietary Cycle 3: 4/12L, 4/20HH, 5/4 Low
- 58 TD Cycle of Lows: 12/16/15L -57-3/11/16L -57.5X2- 8/24/15L -59- 11/16/15L -59- 2/11/16L -57- 5/4/16 Low
- 19 TD Cycle of Lows: 11/16/15L - 12/14/15L - 1/20/16L - 2/11/16L - 3/10/16L - 4/07/16L - 5/04/16L
The 58 and 19 TD cycle of Lows along with all the other fixed Cycles suggests a 5/4 major swing Low, which remains the bias.