Some were lead to believe that this 120 year fixed Cycle was the main Cycle I was watching, which is not correct. The 120 year crash cycle is just one cycle of the many cycles I watch and it is not the most dominant right now. I posted it, as it was an interesting Cycle to note, but cycles expand and contract all the time , like the Universe and This cycle should expand to a later date imho.
1. The Master cycle suggests alot of volatility for 2012, but overall we should see a bullish 2012.
2. The January Barometer has good statistical odds and suggests 2012 should be a bullish year and supports the MC2 outlook.
3. The February effect, like the January effect is also bullish for 2012.
5. The Annual Forecast model is generally bullish for 2012.
6. The Chinese astrology is based on the 12 year Jupiter cycle and is bullish for 2012.
2012 is the year of the dragon and is bullish
2013 is the year of the Snake and is bearish
2014 is the year of the Horse and is bearish
2015 is the year of the Goat (sheep) and is bearish
The 40 year Depression Cycle
Bruce Larson at the Time & Cycles forum (http://www.timeandcycles.com) posted this:
"The poster below depicts the 1893 panic (120 years ago)
1930-1933 Great Depression
!973-1975 Great Recession
All 40 years apart"
The next 40 year Cycle is 1973-75 + 40 years = 2013-15!