Let's review where we are exactly.
10/3 Solar CIT was the 10/4 Low as expected http://timeandcycles.blogspot.com/2011/10/flash-crash-cycle-low-is-coming-soon.html
I was initially looking for a couple of days rally, but amazingly bearish sentiment remained strong, despite the powerful straight up rally. I posted this privately: "Bearish sentiment remains extreme for the last 5 weeks, which suggests limited declines, like the 10/4 Low and sharp rally phases since."
On this public blog in the comment section I posted this on 10/9-10: http://timeandcycles.blogspot.com/2011/10/monthly-spx-29-week-cycle-and-gold.html: "There was a 29 week/139 TD Cycle that bottomed on 10/4/11 Lows." and "There are just too many Bears around the October Crash Phobia month, which might delay any big declines this month."
04/14/00L -358- 9/21/01L - 369- 3/12/03L -359 – 8/13/04L- 1078 (3X 360 =1080) – 11/21/08L-356-4/26/10H-364-10/4/11L, 11/21/08L + 720 (2 X 360) = 10/4/11 Low exact!
1. The 75 week/360 TD cycle was the 10/4/11 Low
2. The larger 22 week Cycle bottomed on the 10/4/11 Low: 9/2/09L -22 wks-2/5/10L-21wks-7/1/10L-21.5 wks-11/29/10L-22wks-5/02/11H-22wks-10/04/11 Low.
3. The 29 week cycle Low: 7/8/09L-2/5/10L-8/27/10L-3/16/11L-10/4/11 Low
4. The Master cycle Low was the 10/04/11 Major Low.
5. Squares from 4/26/10H + 23^2 = 10/07/11 was the 10/4/11 Low
6. The NDX 66 week Cycle (click on chart to enlarge) since 3/24/00 High, bottomed on the 8/9/11 major Low and saw a retest higher 10/04/11 Low.
This 10/4/11 was not flashy, but it was certainly a Major Low.