Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Daytraders Intraday Time and Cycles 3/7
Intraday 5 min SPX CIT (Change in Trend = High or Low) Times 3/07/18: 9.35, 2.05-10 pm Eastern
1. After a Sharp gap Lower at the Open/9.35 CIT Low, we have a 90% chance we rally into a 1st hour 10.30 Cycle High
2. The intraday cycle, after a spillover 9.40 Low, sees a 1st hour High, midday High and last hour High.
3. If the midday High is higher than the 1st hour High, it suggests a last hour highest High.
4. Current bias is 9.35 CIT is the Low of Day (LOD) or the 2.05-10 pm double CIT Low will be the LOD
5. There is an 80% chance we see a last hour High of Day (HOD).
Don't miss our free forecasts and Updates at:
http://timeandcycles.blogspot.com/ and or
Posted by Raj Time and Cycles at 8:44 PM