Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Twitter Update 11/8/17

The intraday cycle is an Inversion day with a high 79% chance we see a 1st hour 10.20 High+/- and if seen there is a 68% chance we see a last hour High and a 32% chance we invert. Intraday 5 min SPX CIT Times 11/08/17: 10.05, 10.55, 11.50, 1.20 pm Eastern

18 Gaps below since 1/1/17

Markets remain in an Up channel since 8/21L and since 10/25L has formed a contracting wedge/triangle. Make or Break is right around the corner.

We have seen max 2 corrections of 34 SP's max and 5 Trading Days corrections since 8/21L. A true CIT takes place when we see > 34 SP's decline and > 5 TD. Until then all trends remains Up

No comments: