Friday, September 8, 2017
The August Eclipses, catastrophes and forecasting the stockmarkets
The great Solar Eclipse on 8/21/17 (biblical) passover the USA, was predicted to be catastrophic for the USA.
Here is what has happenend in only the past few weeks since that 8/21/17 Eclipse:
1. Hurricanes & floods in: Harvey in Texas 8/30/17, http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/30/547227788/harvey-makes-landfall-again-in-louisiana
2. Floods in South East Asia, 1200 dead in India, Bangladesh and Nepal: 8/30/17
3. Hurricanes Irma & Jose in Carribean & Florida 9/7/17: (Please stay safe!)
4. WildFires in: Oregon, California, Washington: 9/4/17
5. Wildfires in Canada: 9/4-7: http://globalnews.ca/news/3585284/b-c-wildfires-map-2017-current-location-of-wildfires-around-the-province/
6. Earthquakes: in Mexico 9/8/17: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41197831
7. War Talk: Late August - September 2017:
8. The stockmarkets made an 8/8/17 high, right at the 8/7 Lunar Eclipse and an 8/21/17 Low, right on the 8/21 Solar Eclipse.
On our private & public Time and Cycles blog and at https://twitter.com/TimeandCycles, we were looking for an 8/21L (#1 on chart below) and 8/29L (#2 on chart).
Forecast from the 8/29/17 Raj T&C Daily Email: "The cycle bias is: We see a choppy volatile week, with an 8/29L, rally into 9/1H, decline into 9/5L, rally into 9/13H"
Actual: We saw an 8/29L (#2 on chart above), rallied into an 9/1H (#3), declined into 9/5L (#4) as expected so far.
What's Next: We should see a choppy rally into 9/13 High+/-1 at the 9/12 Solar time CIT, 9/12 Geo time CIT and 9/13 Long term Geometric time CIT (Change in Trend). The next few months into October does not look too stellar, it is best to be prepared.
Posted by Raj Time and Cycles at 6:22 AM