Friday, September 8, 2017
The August Eclipses, catastrophes and forecasting the stockmarkets
The great Solar Eclipse on 8/21/17 (biblical) passover the USA, was predicted to be catastrophic for the USA.
Here is what has happenend in only the past few weeks since that 8/21/17 Eclipse:
1. Hurricanes & floods in: Harvey in Texas 8/30/17, http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/30/547227788/harvey-makes-landfall-again-in-louisiana
2. Floods in South East Asia, 1200 dead in India, Bangladesh and Nepal: 8/30/17
3. Hurricanes Irma & Jose in Carribean & Florida 9/7/17: (Please stay safe!)
4. WildFires in: Oregon, California, Washington: 9/4/17
5. Wildfires in Canada: 9/4-7: http://globalnews.ca/news/3585284/b-c-wildfires-map-2017-current-location-of-wildfires-around-the-province/
6. Earthquakes: in Mexico 9/8/17: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41197831
7. War Talk: Late August - September 2017:
8. The stockmarkets made an 8/8/17 high, right at the 8/7 Lunar Eclipse and an 8/21/17 Low, right on the 8/21 Solar Eclipse.
On our private & public Time and Cycles blog and at https://twitter.com/TimeandCycles, we were looking for an 8/21L (#1 on chart below) and 8/29L (#2 on chart).
Forecast from the 8/29/17 Raj T&C Daily Email: "The cycle bias is: We see a choppy volatile week, with an 8/29L, rally into 9/1H, decline into 9/5L, rally into 9/13H"
Actual: We saw an 8/29L (#2 on chart above), rallied into an 9/1H (#3), declined into 9/5L (#4) as expected so far.
What's Next: We should see a choppy rally into 9/13 High+/-1 at the 9/12 Solar time CIT, 9/12 Geo time CIT and 9/13 Long term Geometric time CIT (Change in Trend). The next few months into October does not look too stellar, it is best to be prepared.