Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Daily Channel resistance and Apex of triangle time CITs
Markets reversed right off the 10.45 1st hourly APEX of triangle time CIT this morning. We should close Up for the day.
The 75 week FC cycle had a 67% chance of seeing a sharp decline and a 33% chance we saw none. So far, we are seeing the Low odds 33%.
Posted by Raj Time and Cycles at 10:09 AM