From my 3/27 last public blog post: ”We should make a 3/27 Low +/-1 Trading Day at the 3/27 Geometric CIT and start a relative sharp rally”
Actual: The 3/27 Geo CIT was the 3/26 Low, which remains the Low to date.
- 02/02L = 03/11L
- 01/22H = 03/20H
- 01/14L = 04/01L
- 12/26H = 04/15H
- 12/16L = 04/27H
- 12/05H = 05/05H is next!
- 3/27 Geometric CIT was the 3/26 Low
- 4/01 Solar CIT was the 4/1 Low
- 4/06 Geometric CIT was the 4/6 Low
- 4/11 weekend Solar CIT and 4/13-15 triple Geometric CIT was the 4/13-15 High
- 4/21 Solar CIT was the 4/22 Low
- 4/24 Geometric CIT was Monday 4/27 High, 1 day later.
- 5/1 Solar CIT is the 4/30 Low so far
Forecast: Intraday 5 min SPX CIT Times 4/30/15: 9.35, 11.25, 4.10 pm CIT Eastern
Actual: 9.40 High of day (HOD), 11.35 High, 4.05 High
Forecast: Intraday Cycle is the Cyan lines (9.40L), 10.30H, 12.30L, 1.30H, 3.30L
Actual: 9.40HOD, 10.25L, 11.35H, 12.55L, 1.35H, 3.15LOD
Thursday sees a High am to Low pm day, with a possible 9.40 Low at the 9.35 CIT, rally to a 10.30 High at the 11.25 CIT, decline to a 12.30 Low+/-30. rally to a 1.30 High+/-30, decline to a 3.30 Low at the 4.10 CIT
Result: The intraday cycle saw a High am to Low pm day, with a 9.40 1st hour HIgh of day and a last hour 3.15 Low of Day.
5/4 Noon Update: The 5/1 Solar CIT was the 4/30 Low, which was the 10 TD Hurst Low, being 9 TD from the 4/17 Low and if we rally into the 5/5 double Geometric CIT, it will be a swing High.